Pincher Creek Regional Emergency Management Organization (PCREMO) continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation. It is extremely important to follow the guidelines put forward by Alberta Health Services, the Province of Alberta and Government of Canada.
Our local businesses are very important to our community, business support is available locally from the Pincher Creek & District Chamber of Commerce, please go to https://www.pincherchamber.ca/covid-19
The Associate Medical Clinic has put in place additional precautions to reduce the risk of our health care team in Pincher Creek. If you have a medical appointment or need to visit the clinic, please contact the associate clinic to review the new protocols.
All Albertans are encouraged to take personal steps to help prevent the spread. To protect yourself and others:
- stay home and away from others if sick or in isolation
- wash hands often, using soap and water for at least twenty seconds
- cover coughs and sneezes
- avoid touching face with unwashed hands
- self-isolate for 14 days if returning from travel outside Canada or were exposed to COVID-19
Please do your part to keep our community and your business safe by following these guidelines from the Government of Canada:
- Social distancing standards are that individuals maintain a spacing of 2 meters apart.
- Businesses with staff lunchrooms, boardrooms, etc. need to adhere to social distancing.
- Offices should have employees work from home whenever possible.
Town, Village and MD Administration Offices remain open at this time, we continue to encourage people to conduct municipal business over the phone, or via email.
Please continue to stay informed using the www.alberta.ca/covid19
Read the June 24 2020 Update
Read the July 13 2020 Update
Read the July 14 2020 Update
Read the July 20 2020 Update
Read the July 22 2020 Update
Read the July 23 2020 Update
Read the July 29 2020 Update
Read the July 30 2020 Update
Read the August 04 2020 Update
Read the August 14 2020 Update
Read the August 20 2020 Update
Read the August 23 2020 Update
Read the September 28 2020 Update